is a member of the United Nations Global Compact
The UN Global Compact is a strategic policy initiative for businesses that are committed to aligning their operations and strategies with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labour,environment and anti-corruption. By doing so, business, as a primary driver of globalization, can help ensure that markets, commerce, technology and finance advance in ways that benefit economies and societies everywhere.
Before starting, let me begin by saying when you hand your paperwork over to any department, any City, State or Federal agency MAKE COPIES, MAKE SURE THEY SIGN for EVERYTHING you turn over to them. do not be embarrassed to ask them to sign for it or this statement will come back to haunt you.
You do not want to begin functioning as a business in the State of Missouri or Kansas without making sure you have done all that is required of you, these are very unforgiving places to do business with if you “forgot” to submit or file a form/document so lets start here:
See below for more information on:
- Checklist for Small and Small Disadvantaged Owned Businesses
- Six Vital GSA Contract Links
- What Is a GSA Contract?
- Advantages Of Holding a GSA Schedule
- Pursuing Opportunities
Why you should do business with Indians
See search engines below
- Tribes can fund workforce training
Access to Transportation
- 90 Reservations are intersected by railways.
- 108 are located within five miles of an interstate highway.
- Some Reservations are located on or near deep-water seaports.
- No State or Local Property Taxes.
- No State or Local Sales Taxes.
- Frequent availability of New Market Tax Credits.
- Projects on Reservations do not require State or County approvals.
- 5% Department of Defense Incentive Program (call us to discuss this program)
- Tribes are eligible for Minority Business Enterprise and Tribal 8(a) designation.
- American Indian Procurement Advantages.
- Some Tribes are located within Free Trade Zones.
- Every Reservation is located within an Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Zone.
Business Relocation Opportunities
- Exemptions from State and Local Zoning and Land use controls.
- Expanded Financing opportunities for operations on Indian Land.
How We Can Help You!
- No matter what you manufacture or the services you offer, we can put you with someone that can find a location for your operations on an Indian Reservation that will serve your bottom line.
- The Native American Business Development Institute links tribal businesses with top U.S. graduate Schools and other consultants to perform economic feasibility studies that will satisfy lenders’ due diligence requirements.
- We will connect you with reservations that offer greener, cheaper electricity and more predictable energy costs.
If you are not sure of your American Indian Status or Minority Status, please contact us before you utilize a Federal Program such as the 5% American Indian Incentive program, there are strict guidelines that apply for Federally recognized tribes and we’d be happy to discuss them with you. See the Blood Quantum tab on this web site as well.
If you need a contact for the American Indian PTAC (there is a difference) please reach out to us and we’ll be happy to get you engaged with the American Indian PTAC near you. firstname.lastname@example.org
CENTRAL FORECASTING SEARCH ENGINES
- Forecasting and Advance Acquisition Planning System
- Federal Business Opportunities
- Acquisition Central
- Department of Homeland Security- Acquisition Planning Forecast System
OTHER SPECIFIC DEPARTMENTS
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U.S. Department of Interior
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. General Services Administration
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission